Donuts from the oven Redaktion Donuts From The Oven Rezepte Donuts From The Oven European Print This Serves: For about 8 donuts (Ø 8 cm) Prep Time: 30 minutes + 2 hours for the dough to rise Nutrition facts: 200 calories 20 grams fat Rating: 5.0/5 ( 1 voted ) Ingredients 120 ml of lukewarm milk 12 g of fresh yeast (or 6 g of dry yeast) 500 g of flour 200 g of sour cream 30% fat 60 g of sugar 2 eggs (room temperature) 1 pinch of salt For the glaze:
100 g of powdered sugar 1-2 tbsp of water, milk or lemon juice Food coloring (optional) Instructions
1. Heat the milk gently in a small bowl. Crumble in the yeast and stir until dissolved. Mix with the remaining ingredients and process into a dough in the food processor. Knead slowly for 10 minutes.
2. Cover the bowl with a damp cloth and let rise until the dough has doubled (about 1 hour).
3. Then knead the dough well, roll out to a thickness of approximately 1-1.5 cm, cut out donuts (Ø 8 cm, the hole in the middle should be 2-3 cm in size) and place on a baking tray covered with parchment. Let the donuts rise again for another hour until doubled in volume.
4. Heat the oven to 150 °C, fan function. Bake the donuts for about 15 minutes until golden brown. Place on a cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
5. For the glaze, mix the icing sugar with the liquid until a smooth mass is obtained. This can be coloured with food dye. Dip the donuts into the glaze or coat with glaze and decorate as desired with marzipan elements, chopped almonds, or grated coconut.
The post Donuts From The Oven appeared first on Kachen.
#Milk #Sugar #Desserts #On_slider #Eggs