ALDI Finds for the week of 5/24/23 include frozen fruit for smoothies, camping & outdoor fun, key lime sandwich cookies, and more. Check out this week’s picks below, and let me know what you want to Find!
Let’s start with crunchy snacks today, shall we? First up, big packs of individually bagged potato chips to get you through the last few school lunches until the end of the year. Clancy’s potato chip combo: $6.99 for 18 bags.
Clancy’s original or cinnamon apple chips are back on the shelf, at $1.99 per bag.
Knockoff Funyuns? Clancy’s onion snack rings will run you $1.99 per 6 oz bag.
Lastly, these On the Border cafe style tortilla chips are $2.49 for an 11 oz bag.
Both advertised and unadvertised ALDI prices can vary by store as well as by region. Here are more top ALDI Finds for the week of 5/24/23, while you may also Find some on 5/21/23 in Sunday ad markets, or if your Wednesday market store puts products out early.
ALDI Finds week of 5/24/23
Beyond crunchy snacking this week, here are
- Twelve more Food Finds
- Thirty-five new non-Food Finds,
- A few grilling convenience foods,
- Pricier brand-name treats, and
- Some new and/or seasonal Finds
Read on for more info and pix.
What are you looking forward to picking up from this latest ad? Me, I might grab a couple bags of frozen strawberries for when the kids make smoothies.
Twelve new ALDI food Finds
Beyond the crunch, look for 12 more ALDI food Finds of the week. These include:
- L’Oven Fresh artisinal buns, $2.49
- Pretzilla pretzel hamburger buns, $2.99
- Benton’s key lime sandwich cremes, $2.49
- Amylu chicken sausages (caramel onion or cowboy roasted corn, poblano, & cheddar), $5.89
- Little Salad Bar southwest taco or BLT pasta salad, $4.99
- Kirkwood 35 oz whole grain chicken fries, $7.99
- Mama Cozzi’s artisan pizza, $5.49
- Season’s Choice fiesta blend or sliced strawberries 32 oz, $4.99
- Specially Selected steakhouse whole green beans or Kung Pao broccoli, $2.29
- Steak-umm sliced steaks 15 oz, $4.99
- Smithfield fresh pork spareribs, $2.29/lb
- Inglehoffer mustard, $2.84
I’m not sure how I feel about key lime cookies — anyone tried them?
These big bags of frozen fruit are great for smoothies!
And chicken fries are always an easy dinner option for the kids.
Grilling convenience foods
If you don’t like cutting stuff up for the grill, you have a few convenience food options this week. On the meatier side: Choose between 16 oz frozen Kirkwood Mediterranean chicken kabobs for $5.99 or 1.41 lb fresh sweet chili lime chicken skewers, $7.49. You can also pick up a frozen 32 oz box of Cattlemen’s Ranch roasted garlic or onion Black Angus beef patties at $8.49.
On the side: Frozen Season’s Choice BBQ veggie grilling trays, $3.69 per 14 oz. (You’re definitely paying for the convenience, here!)
Lastly, we have a few on-the-expensive-side brand name treats. In the frozen section:
- Jonny Pops organic watermelon or red white & boom ice pops, $4.48
- OREO ice cream cake, $12.49
- Haagen-dazs vanilla butter cookie ice cream cones, $7.99
I’d prefer to see a wider variety of ALDI’s own foods in their weekly ads, but alas, I’m not the one making these decisions. 🙂
In the pantry aisle, you can look for Hostess strawberry cheesecake mini bundt cakes at $3.48 a box.
Forty+ non-food Finds
My store didn’t have any of these out yet, so I’ll add some pix as available!
- Huntington Home reversible 5’x7′ indoor/outdoor area rug, $16.99
- Belavi 24″x36″ all seasons door mat, $9.99
- 8″ patio planter, $8.99
- Belavi 10′ offset umbrella, $89.99
- Belavi 3-tier wooden plant shelves, $29.99
- Belavi 4-piece conversation set, $119.99
- Belavi kinetic wind spinner, $19.99
- Belavi lighted garden stake, $9.99
- Belavi mini raised planter, $19.99
- Belavi offset umbrella base, $49.99
- Belavi sun shade sail, $19.99
- Crane lightweight sandals, $6.99, or Lily & Dan children’s lightweight sandals, $4.99
- Serra ladies’ beach dress, $9.99
- Serra ladies’ beach hat, $6.99
- Adventuridge 4′ portable table, $34.99
- Adventuridge 6-person tent, $59.99
- Adventuridge 64 oz insulated growler, $12.99
- Adventuridge camping floor mat, $19.99
- Adventuridge cold weather hooded sleeping bag, $19.99
- Adventuridge collapsible tub or dish drainer, $9.99
- Adventuridge director’s chair, $39.99
- Adventuridge lightweight portable chair, $14.99
- Adventuridge pop-up LED lantern set, $9.99
- Adventuridge portable hammock with stand, $49.99
- Adventuridge rechargeable bug zapper with light, $14.99
- Adventuridge rechargeable handheld fan, $9.99
- Adventuridge single use portable campfire 2 pack, $12.99
- Belavi cabana chair, $39.99
- Banzai baseball slide or obstacle course, $19.99
- Banzai sprinkle ‘n splash or twist ‘n turn, $9.99
- Crane cooler tote bag, $6.99
- Intex river run lounge, $16.99
- Bestway queen single height air bed, $24.99
- Bestway fiesta pepper or elephant lounge, $14.99
- Summer Waves 10’x30″ quick set pool, $59.99
It’s all about outdoor fun and camping this week, apparently.
New and/or seasonal food Finds
Just a few new and/or seasonal Finds this time, but see this section in each ALDI Finds post for more each week.
- L’Oven Fresh keto friendly buns, $4.89
- Park Street Deli chipotle or Hawaiian boneless pork ribs 16 oz, $6.99
- Park Street Deli pulled or sliced beef brisket 14 oz, $7.99
- Pulmuone beef bulgogi udon or chicken pad thai, $8.99
What have you spotted in your own store lately?
What’s Up with ALDI Finds
What’s up with ALDI Finds? These are limited time special buy items, available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Finding the Finds
Where do you Find all of this week’s special buys?
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or are from the ad starting 5/21/23 in Sunday ad markets, 5/24/23 in Wednesday ad markets.