Have you seen that my book Introverted Mom is a Kindle deal right now –
on sale for just $2.99?! (afflink)
Weekend homeschool links:
- Connection Is King
- Worldschooling in London
- Why Copywork Doesn’t Always Work for Teaching Spelling (I do think it’s a good place to start, though!)
- How to Make the Best of Tricky Homeschool Seasons
- Parenting Teens: the Most Asked Questions and A Real Mom’s Answers
- 5 years ago on Simple Homeschool: Pam’s homeschool day in the life (with an 8-, 10- and 12-year-old)
- In case you missed it: Melissa’s Homeschool Day in the Life (with a 9-, 12-, 15-, and 16-year-old)
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Why You Need Relationship-Centered Homeschooling (featuring my son Jonathan!)
Welcome to a brand new Simple Homeschool sponsor – Story Masters Film Academy! They bring the expertise of film industry professionals to high schoolers—no matter where you live.
Their online screenwriting and directing courses are taught by real screenwriters and directors. And through a special partnership with John Paul the Great Catholic University, our high school courses are eligible to transfer for college credit!
Does your child find writing boring or difficult? You’re definitely not alone. Night Zookeeper offers elementary-aged students (6-12 years) engaging and exciting ways to enjoy and improve their writing. (I wish it had been around when my kiddos were younger!)
Through interactive games and puzzles your child will build vocabulary and develop their writing skills, and they’ll love it, too. Try Night Zookeeper with your family for free today!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.)
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!