CyberLink Screen Recorder Deluxe – Capture your gameplay, record the desktop activity or a specific application to create tutorials, or capture video from devices such as webcams
There are various reasons why you might want to share video content with the world. Whether it is a troubleshooting or application usage tutorial, a walkthrough clip in your gameplay, or an educational or business presentation, you can turn to a recording software utility, such as CyberLink Screen Recorder.
Hiding behind a name that might be a bit minimalistic compared to the application’s capabilities, the feature set of CyberLink Screen Recorder is not limited to capturing the screen activity, as you might think. Instead, its developers aim to provide an all-in-one recording tool that also allows video editing, sharing and streaming, in the attempt to avoid having to install separate applications to carry out all these tasks.
• Go beyond just streaming in-game action and start creating content that engages with your followers on Twitch, YouTube or Facebook. Integrate webcam commentary into livestreams, or record and edit gameplay to focus on the best bits.
• Powered by CyberLink’s industry-leading video editing tools, Screen Recorder is more than just screen capturing software. Record & edit content to provide your audience with videos that are detailed, high-quality, and informative.
• Make presentations more interactive with screen sharing through livestreams. Record video conferences, or create more effective training material by recording your presentations and editing them quickly with easy-to-use tools.
Livestream to Twitch, YouTube and Facebook
• Using Screen Recorder you can connect directly to the platform of your choice and stream video in up to Full HD quality. Livestreaming gameplay to Twitch, YouTube or Facebook is a great way to share your love of gaming with the world.
Stream from gaming consoles
• Streaming on Screen Recorder is not just limited to the PC. You can livestream gameplay from a connected Playstation, Xbox or other popular gaming consoles directly to Twitch, YouTube or Facebook. Add live reaction video from your webcam to really engage with your viewers.
Integrate your webcam
• Share more than just your gameplay. Share your gaming secrets, reactions and commentary with your viewers by integrating webcam & microphone audio and video on top of your in-game footage, even when you’re streaming from a gaming console.
Reduced system footprint
• We understand that CPU and GPU processing power is vital for smooth gameplay and streaming. While other screen capturing solutions consume far too much of the precious processing power that gamers require, we’ve taken every step possible to ensure Screen Recorder minimizes CPU & GPU load as much as possible for your gameplay. The results speak for themselves with comparative tests showing Screen Recorder 3 performs more than two times better than the nearest popular option on the market. That’s 2 times more processing power you can use!
Record from PC or console
• Whether you’re a vlogger, gamer, or how-to expert, Screen Recorder will have you producing high-quality, detailed videos in next to no time. Record your whole screen, just a window, or lock to a specific app. For gamers, you can record gameplay from your PC even in exclusive mode, and also capture directly from your gaming console!
Easy-to-use editing tools
• Don’t spend hours figuring out how to edit your footage. Screen Recorder comes with a remarkably simple editing interface that allows you to quickly import and trim your footage, add titles and transitions, and also add a special audio backing track.
Record & edit presentations
• Allow staff to review presentations by recording, editing, and publishing them online. Perfect for visually explaining things to collegues, creating tutorials or interactive visual training guides for your teams.
Livestream directly to your audience
• Expand your audience by streaming presentation with HD screen sharing and integrated webcam video to YouTube and Facebook. It’s the easiest way to hold interactive presentations and connect with customers and staff.
* Minor bug fixes.
The post CyberLink Screen Recorder Deluxe 22.214.171.12400 Multilingual [Latest] appeared first on S0ft4PC.