This week I hosted a webinar about teaching search strategies to history students. If you missed it, a recorded version will be available soon. This week I also hosted a webinar for a group that had purchased a bunch of copies of 50 Tech Tuesday Tips. I'd be happy to host a webinar for your group. Send me an email at richard (at) byrne.media to learn more.These were the week's most popular posts:
1. My Big Playlist of Canva Tutorials
2. Ten Overlooked Google Docs Features for Students and Teachers
3. Use TinyTap to Create Interactive Lessons and Games With Soundboards
4. Take Flight With This Library of Congress Image Collection
5. Take a Virtual Tour of the National Museum of Computing
6. Map Puzzle - Test Your Knowledge of World Geography
7. How Graphs Can Be Misleading
Thank you for your support!
Your registrations in Practical Ed Tech courses (listed below) and purchases of my ebook help me keep Free Technology for Teachers going.
On-demand Professional Development
- Search Strategies Students Need to Know
- A Crash Course in Making & Teaching With Video
- A Crash Course in Google Earth & Maps for Social Studies
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week's most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 39,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I've been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you're curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.