Yes they may be a bit loud, a little pushy, or at times undecided, but one thing we can’t deny is that having an 8-year-old boy around is fun and exciting. The small boys, who at times want to be referred men, will desire some recognition. One of the areas that really deserve attention is gifts.
Give them a wrong one and they will choose to stay gloomy all day, push people around, or for the faint-hearted, cry for what seems like an eternity. As a parent, guardian, grandparent, elder sibling, you shouldn’t allow a poor choice to ruin their birthday or Christmas. What you need is guidance to finding the best Christmas and birthday gifts for 8-year-old boys.
List of Best Cool Birthday and Christmas Gifts for 8-Year-Old Boys:
9. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pizza Oven, Birthday and Christmas Gifts for 8-Year-Old Boys
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pizza Oven Christmas & Birthday Gifts for 8-Year-Old Boy
Ask any 8-year-old boys what they love and many will tell you it’s the Teenage Mutant Ninja turtle and pizza. So, imagine combining these two things? Well, it will be the best thing they could get. You can actually do this by getting them the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle-inspired Pizza Oven. It comes with all the necessary things for their pretend kitchen. Unlike other toy ovens, this one is much faster when it comes to heating and also looks very practical. Other than just having some fun time, it’s also a good way of stirring up their creative juices.
8. Nerf N-Strike Modulus ECS-10 Blaster, Birthday and Christmas Gifts for 8-Year-Old Boys
- Nerf N-Strike Modulus ECS-10 Blaster Christmas & Birthday Gifts for 8-Year-Old Boy
Trying to separate 8-year-olds from nerf guns is like trying to remove the shell from the tortoise. Many young boys get introduced to nerf guns and they never seem to let go. You can make their birthday or Christmas more exciting by gifting them this Nerf N-Strike Modulus ECS-10 Blaster. Unlike the normal type that comes readymade, this one requires them to be a bit creative. It comes in bits and pieces that are required to be assembled and eventually end up with an awesome and cool nerf gun. There are 30 different combinations, and the nerf bullets can go as far as 90 feet.
7. Fuze Bike FX Wheel Writer 2.0, Birthday and Christmas Gifts for 8-Year-Old Boys
- Fuze Bike FX Wheel Writer 2.0 Christmas & Birthday Gifts for 8-Year-Old Boy
Like other 8-year-olds, your boy possibly is attracted speed and colorful lighting. Now imagine the effect on him if these two were combined? Well, this is what the Fuze Bike FX Wheel Writer 2.0 aims to achieve. The simple looking LED bar easily mounts on the bike’s wheel specifically the spokes. And as he rides faster and hits a 10mph speed the unit lights up and displays different animations. The effect is more dazzling and exciting when riding at high speeds. For a better-animated effect, it comes with 64 different designs to suit different effects. These include fire, skulls, speed and more. Skip to 10 Best Electric Mountain Bikes
6. Ripstik Caster Board – Birthday and Christmas Gifts for 8-Year-Old Boys
- Ripstik Caster Board Christmas & Cool Birthday Gifts for 8-Year-Old Boy
If your 8-year-old boy loves the outdoors, skating, or snowboarding, then the Ripstik Caster Board should be the perfect gift idea for Christmas or birthday. The toy merges a skateboard and snowboard and will serve as a good introduction to the sport. It comes in a simple design and will help newbies get a hang of it. It comes with vibrant colors and graphics that will make him stand out from the rest.
5. Hot Wheels Street Hawk Remote Control Flying Car, Christmas Gift for 8-Year-Old Boy
- Hot Wheels Street Hawk Remote Control Flying Car Christmas & Birthday Gifts for 8-Year-Old Boy
Normal remote controlled cars are so 5, 6, or 7-year old. 8 -year-old love something fancy and that can get off the ground. With this remote control car, your boy will be able to fly his car rather than drive in on the surface. It’s one of the advanced and cool toys that you can get him for his upcoming birthday or for Christmas. The Hot Wheels Street Hawk RC Flying Car can safely reach a height of 200 feet and will also do some stunts just for him and his friends to enjoy a fun experience.
4. NERF N-Sports Cyber Hoop, Birthday and Christmas Gifts for 8-Year-Old Boys
- NERF N-Sports Cyber Hoop Birthday & Christmas Gifts for 8-Year-Old Boy
Unlike you, your boy of 8 years doesn’t have to visit the park or basketball court to enjoy the game. He can still shot hoops right from the bedroom. All that’s needed is this NERF N-Sports Cyber Hoop that has revolutionized basketball playing. It comes in a techy design that allows him to record his progress for future reference. Also, by using a Smartphone or Tablet app, he can share as well as compete with other 8-year-olds owning the set. And since it’s completely wireless, there is no risk of tripping or wires getting entangled.
3. HEXBUG Tony Hawk Circuit Skatepark Boards, Birthday and Christmas Gifts for 8-Year-Old Boys
- HEXBUG Tony Hawk Circuit Skatepark Boards Birthday & Christmas Gifts for 8-Year-Old Boy
Although not new in the market, finger skateboards are still very popular and draw a lot of following from the young. Many 8-year-old boys watch professionals’ skaters and many dreams of becoming pros themselves. With this gift set from Hexbug, he gets the chance to play with Tony Hawk, the leading character or hero for that matter. This remote controlled skateboard allows Tony to perform tricks and moves that will excite your boy. And to add some extra fun, he is required to collect 24 decks.
2. LEGO Minecraft Crafting Box, 21116 – Birthday and Christmas Gifts for 8-Year-Old Boys
- LEGO Minecraft Crafting Box Best Christmas Gift for 8-Year-Old Boy
This LEGO 21116 set consists of everything that you’d find in Minecraft. It consists of a Steve, a skeleton, mushroom, pickaxe, skeleton’s bow, and 521 assorted LEGO pieces. Youll also finds torches, Redstone, lapis elements, plants, TNT, a period table poster, oven, and mature wheat. With these, it will be upon your young boy to put on his creativity hat and start building the set following the 8-in-1 building instructions and inspirational images.
1. Hasbro Star Wars Chess Game, Birthday and Christmas Gifts for 8-Year-Old Boys
- Hasbro Star Wars Chess Game Best Christmas Gift for 8-Year-Old Boy
Truth be told, many 8 years old don’t like the game of chess. In fact, many would rather be doing something else than staring at checkered boards and moving some pawns. However, with this Star Wars-themed chess game from Hasbro, they will actually get carried away. Instead of the boring pieces, it uses characters from Star Wars, a movie or series that is loved by kids. It features 32 bases, 32 Star Wars chess pieces, gameboard, and playing instructions. So apart from enjoying the game, they will actually be improving their chess skills.
Buying Gifts for Boys Age 8:
Buying the best Christmas and birthday gifts for 8-year-old boys can be tricky even for seasoned parents. First, the boys are very vibrant and seem to want almost anything. Second, they always change their mind pretty fast. Thirdly, they are easily influenced by things that are around them. You need to acknowledge that they are still growing and also unique in their own ways. To increase the odds of your child loving the gift, you should think about the following:
- Think outdoors: Since they are growing and are physically active, you should choose an item that will get them out. This allows them to exercise their body, appreciate nature, and also learning social skills. Bicycles, skateboards, snowboards are some good options.
- Interactive: At 8 years old, your body will still be learning to socialize with other people. It’s therefore beneficial to him to do it in a more relaxed manner. Gifts that require the input of at least two people, for instance, a chess board, multiplayer video game, arts, and crafts, are more interactive than those that require him to do it solo.
- Enhance Creativity: Boys aged 8 years learn a lot from their surroundings and what they are doing. One area that is impacted is their mental and creativity. While buying a gift, ask yourself whether the item will boost his creativity and imagination. LEGO, building blocks, and chess are some of the most creative games.
- Supervision: Unless you are willing to supervise them or there is a grownup around, you should steer clear of such gifts. Imagine your boy trying to bake or cook by himself, or carrying out a scientific experiment, disaster!
The post Buy The Best Birthday and Christmas Gifts for 8-Year-Old Boys appeared first on 5ProductReviews.